Cisco Network Engineer
We are looking to hire an Experienced Cisco network engineer to implement and maintain our client’s network infrastructure. As a network engineer, you will be responsible for installing and configuring network hardware devices, software application and network services, troubleshooting issues, maintaining security, and training end-users on the different network infrastructure concepts.
To ensure success, you should have extensive experience with network infrastructure installation and configuration, good communication skills, and experience with end-user training.
Ultimately, a top-rate Cisco network engineer should be able to and deploy and maintain scalable and secure networks that perfectly meet the needs of the client.
Cisco Network Engineer Responsibilities:
– Maintaining and administering scalable computer networks according to client specifications
– Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving network and system problems
– Applying patches and upgrades to network systems
– Creating and presenting network reports
– Training end-users on implemented network infrastructure
Cisco Network Engineer Requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or equivalent
– Preferably Holds CCNA or CCNP certification
– With At least 1 year hands-on experience as a network engineer
– Experience in implementing and configuring local-area network and wide-area network
– Knowledge in network virtualization
– Advanced troubleshooting skills
– Ability to identify, deploy, and manage complex networking systems.
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– Experience with end-user training