Created and Updated: March 1, 2023
Data Storage Portfolio
Get the scalability, intelligence, and cloud integration you need to unlock the value of your data. Accelerate your critical workloads from core to edge to cloud while decreasing application outages and reducing storage requirements with advanced deduplication.
Data-centric, intelligent, and adaptable infrastructure.
Powerful architecture, simple operation, trusted innovation.
Simple unified storage with multicloud.
Mission-critical storage at scale.
Unstructured Data Storage
Manage the rapid growth of unstructured data with flexible, easy-to-manage solutions. Efficiently consolidate a wide range of file and object storage workloads at any scale while enhancing the performance of the most demanding workloads.
5 Things You Need to Know
Organizations can’t sit still in this dynamic digital world – and neither should their data storage. Dell’s continuously modern, software-driven storage portfolio is built in collaboration with Intel® to not just keep up, but keep you and your customers ahead.
Technology for the right outcomes
Customer requirements are not ‘one size fits all’ when it comes to data storage, As the #1 providers of enterprise storage1 Dell has created a portfolio of end-to-end storage solutions powered by Intel® and designed to meet the needs of any organization looking to innovate with their data.
Whatever your customers need from their data storage, Dell can help you deliver it.
1 IDC WW Quarterly Enterprise Storage Systems Tracker, 2020 Q3 historical release, December 8, 2020. Ranking by vendor revenue.
Dell’s software-driven approach to storage is built to not just keep up, but keep your customers ahead
• Automate IT operations – Adaptable software architectures with intelligence and automation boost productivity, reduce risk and help customers be ready for what’s next.
• Gain multi-cloud control and mobility – Cloud-ecosystem flexibility with multi-cloud enabled software helps customers build innovative breakthroughs with their data anywhere.
• Innovate securely – Comprehensive cyber-resiliency with software leading innovations enables customers to invest with confidence and make business breakthroughs possible.
The data revolution has changed everything, especially IT
Today we live in an ever-changing world where:
• 81% of ESG survey respondents expect that DATA will “be their business” within next two years1
• 89% of organizations report autonomous operations are either critical or their most important priority in next two years2
• 92% of companies are already multi-cloud3
• 67% are not very confident that all business-critical data can be recovered in event of a destructive cyber attack4
• 63% of surveyed organizations have been the target of ransomware in the last 12 months1
Automation and multi-cloud control is imperative, and IT must support businesses with security at the forefront. To address these data challenges, organizations must manage their IT as a strategic differentiator.
1 Dell Technologies Continuously Modern Storage: Modernize Data Storage to Accelerate Operations and Digital Initiatives, ESG, May 2022.
2 n=1,100, Dell Technologies IT Automation Research Survey, IDC, September 2021.
3 Flexera 2021 State of the Cloud report.
4 Based on research by Vanson Bourne commissioned by Dell Technologies, “Global Data Protection Index 2021 Snapshot,” carried out February – April, 2021.
With over 500 new high-value software features and the latest Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, PowerStore, PowerMax and PowerFlex enhance Dell’s highly adaptable software architectures, comprehensive cyber resiliency and multi-cloud ecosystem flexibility for a continuously modern storage experience.
• PowerStore: intelligent storage that adapts to any future
• PowerMax: the world’s most secure mission-critical storage 1
• PowerFlex: unbound software-defined infrastructure
1 Based on Dell internal analysis of cybersecurity capabilities of Dell PowerMax versus cyber security capabilities of competitive mainstream arrays supporting open systems and mainframe storage, March 2022.
• Elevate the outcome-led storage conversation with your customers so you can speak to the value of our portfolio through discussions like AIOps/DevOps, Multi-cloud and Security.
• Help customers fuel their future while giving them a world-class customer experience with Dell solutions, supply chain, sustainability focus and your value-added services.
• Give your customers the technology they need, when they need it, with flexible financing options.1
• Gain incremental rebates2 when you drive acquisition and bring new business to Dell.
• Earn additional service rebates2 by attaching Dell ProSupport or ProSupport Plus for 24x7 proactive support and service.
1 Payment solutions provided and serviced by Dell Financial Services L.L.C. or its affiliate or designee (“DFS”) for qualified customers. Offers may not be available or may vary in certain countries. Where available, offers may be changed without notice and are subject to product availability, credit approval, execution of documentation provided by and acceptable to DFS, and may be subject to minimum transaction size.
2 Eligibility criteria applies. For more information, visit the Rebates page.
2 Things You Need to Do
Explore our resources and discover how you can deliver a continuously modern storage experience to your customers through software-driven innovation.
Explore our Top Reasons
Download this useful asset and share it with your customers to reveal why organizations choose Dell for a continuously modern storage experience.Download Now